Elvet Recruitment are recruiting for a Site Engineer to work for a successful, regional civil engineering & building contractor based in Humberside / North Lincolnshire.
The contractor are a family-run business with a stable workforce of long-standing staff, they have won several small business awards over the years as they have grown. Company growth has been steady and consistent over the past decade to now approaching a turnover of around £20m. Further growth planned and acquisition of several local frameworks in recent months.
Civils: streetworks, groundworks, general civils, ports/marinas, RC works etc.
Building: commercial & industrial new build, extensions, steel frame & RC frame etc.
£500k to £5m.
* Setting out
* QA & quality control
* Management of sub-contractors
* Liaison with Management to run site
* CAD work to site level
* Candidates must have proven experience working as Site Engineer from either building or civil engineering background.
* Candidates must have proven experience working with Total Station, Leica, CAD and levels (or equivalent).
* Experience considered from either Main Contractor or Sub Contractor backgrounds.
* Ideally have: SSSTS/SMSTS, First Aid, Temporary Works Co-ordinator.
A salary of up to £40,000 (dependant upon experience) plus company vehicle or allowance, fuel card, annual leave, pension scheme, healthcare and other benefits.
Alongside this, is an opportunity to progress and build a career path within a business with a consistent workload and a long-term future in the region.
This is a permanent position and Elvet Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.
By applying for this job you accept the T&Cs, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found on our website