Construction Site Engineer £30,000 - £36,000 Nottingham
RSD Recruitment are working with a construction and civils engineering business in Nottinghamshire to recruit for a construction site engineer! The business specialise in educational, residential, community and industrial markets as well as water infrastructure, reservoirs and wastewater treatment works. The work will entail travelling to depot and to client sites. The Role:
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will need at least 2 years' experience in a similar role and hold a qualification (HND Level or above) in a relevant discipline.