SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Location: SwanseaThe Company
Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy and expanding team in Swansea. They have good working relationships with a number of local architects, business professionals and public sector clients in the locality, with a strong web presence. With nearly 30 years of experience in the area they are a well-respected practice with an emphasis on excellent customer care and innovative design solutions. They encourage their engineers to run their own projects supported by senior engineers and management guidance. They are looking to expand the practice and require high quality engineers to fit into the existing organisation.About You
The successful candidates will have experience at senior level within a small to medium sized practice, having demonstrated the drive and ability to work on a number of jobs from start to finish, both independently and alongside our team of engineers, working with architects, corporate and private clients on a wide range of projects.An ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to MEng/MSc level or BEng in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Chartered, or working towards full chartered status.
- Have good communication skills and the desire to build good relationships with clients and associated consultants/team members.
- A team player able to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in the use of engineering software, CAD software and standard office applications.
- A full driving licence.
- Motivated and able to adapt, with experience of supervising and supporting graduate engineers.
- The drive and ambition to build the business and develop a leadership role.
They offer a competitive salary commensurate with level of experience, company pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday in addition to public holidays and Christmas shut down, support and training to develop professional development goals.What To Do Next
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.