Assistant Structural Engineer (Edinburgh)
My client is a major multidisciplinary consultancy who specialise in infrastructure and building projects within both the public and private sectors. They have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Structural Engineer to join their renowned Structures team in Edinburgh!
- You will undertake a range of activities within the Structures Department, mainly in the design and assessment of building structures.
- You will assist in the preparation of structural schemes and focus on specific elements of major improvements.
- You will be involved in both preliminary and detailed design.
- You will assist in the preparation of contract documents and procurement.
- You will contribute to technical feasibility studies and the production of related subjects.
- You will show the ability to competently deliver building projects, inception and completion, across a range of market structures.
- You will have some experience in assisting in the structural design process while taking responsibility to produce structural calculations including associated drawings for schemes from initial report studies to the award of the contract.
- You will have excellent communication, both written and verbal, and have some experience in the preparation of technical feasibility studies.
- You will be familiar with specialist computer applications including CAD.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Generous holidays.
- Cycle2work scheme.
- Access to Employee Network Groups.
My client is a brilliant multidisciplinary consultancy, with 3700 staff members working in 50 offices. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you!
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Hannah Parker on 01792 365000 or email to .