Water Treatment Engineer
£25-28k plus company van and training (must be 25+ for insurance purposes)
We are looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to join an expanding team. This is an opportunity for the company to invest their wealth of knowledge, skills, and experience into a new team member.
The Water Treatment Engineer will have need to have experience of legionella risk assessing with technical knowledge to complete assessments of both simple and complex systems.
The job will involve all aspects of water hygiene and water treatment from practical onsite tasks through to customer management and development. This is where the company training will come in and they will develop the successful candidate into an operational Water Treatment Engineer.
The ideal Water Treatment Engineer will have:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience of working as a Legionella Risk Assessor with experience of high-risk water systems such as evaporative cooling systems, spa pools etc
* Good working knowledge of commercial and industrial water systems and the governing regulations involved in these systems
* Good working knowledge of ACoP L8, HSG274, HTM 04-01, British Standards and further relevant documents for working across commercial, industrial, and residential customer locations
* At least 3 A' Levels or equivalent in subjects such as Science / Maths / Engineering
The Water Treatment Engineer will:
* Work nationwide where required, mainly centred around the Midlands
* Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments and Water Treatment and hygiene service tasks in line with ACoP L8 requirements
* Produce reports to an accurate and high standard including ability to produce detailed schematics of water systems in building
* Deliver technical service tasks on customer sites in a safe and technically correct way
* Manage and develop the relationship with customers
You will be trained in:
* Water Hygiene compliance
* Water Treatment compliance
* The use of Water Treatment equipment
* Account management
* Sales and marketing
This role would suit an experienced Legionalla Risk Assessor who would like further training and progression within the water treatment industry. As a small business, the person needs to be flexible across a range of tasks to suit company workload demands.
* Full UK driving licence and own transport to get to client sites during probation period
* Required to pass a DBS check as this is a requirement for some of the customer sites
What you will receive in return:
* Great starting salary £25-28k
* Company Pension Scheme
* Company Healthcare Plan (following probation period)
* Training and Development
* Company vehicle after 6 months' probation - you must be 25+ for business insurance purposes
* Company Fuel card (following probation period)
* Uniform, PPE and Test Equipment will be supplied where required
My client is a small, specialist water treatment company who manage water systems safely and efficiently for customers both in the public and private sector including manufacturing sites, universities and healthcare.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below