Location: ManchesterSalary: £35,000 - £45,000Role: Civil Engineer
Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Manchester team.
With 50 offices and over 3700 staff members, you will join an established business with a great reputation. If career progression is what you are after, this role is for you!Job Description:
- Expected to design waste and clean water systems, drainage, pipelines, pavements and tunnelling.
- Work with local authorities and government organisations across the UK on Civil, Infrastructure and Highway projects.
- Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Experience in drainage, pavements, pipes, or highways.
- Desirable knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ideally local to Manchester.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Paige Rees on 01792 365000 or email to