Have you thought about progressing your career in the water industry? Water is an essential part of our everyday lives. At RSE, our employees play crucial roles in designing and delivering sustainable water and wastewater treatment solutions that address the need for drinking water and sanitation, improve peoples lives, protect the environment, and make a difference to the world. Through a process of design, creation and innovation, engineers at RSE produce solutions which are safe, sustainable, and cost-effective.RSE has enjoyed sustained and controlled growth. We now hold a prominent position as one of the leading MEICA providers in the UK water industry.
RSE are currently seeking a Senior Civils Engineer to join their team in Cumbernauld. Your role will involve overseeing all aspects of projects from design right through to implementation, ensuring compliance with Client specifications and current regulatory standards. The post holder will be responsible for developing design deliverables, the procurement of goods and services, preparing work scope estimates/quotations and completing contract works information documents, as required.
- Comply with Ross-shire Engineerings Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems
- Prepare site documentation including environmental, quality and health and safety procedures
- Regularly meet & liaise with Clients to discuss project requirements and obtain appropriate approvals.
- Carry out the planning and implementation of projects, including appropriate site surveys.
- Develop project estimates and timescales, preparing quotations and programmes.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, milestones, project dependencies and critical path
- Provide technical support to the wider project & design team members, including mentoring of others as required, including site and workshop personnel where appropriate.
- Project liaison from enquiry to final acceptance, including appropriate documentation & materials requisitions and liaison with other departmental sections, trades and contractors / suppliers as appropriate.
What RSE Offers
- Engineering first degree or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer or significant progress toward chartership with membership to a relevant accredited Institution
- Knowledge of current design Standards covering British Standards and Eurocodes
- Proven track record as an Engineer in both a design office and construction with a technical background
- Ability to follow/interpret/explain technical instructions
- Sound knowledge of all related disciplines and managing a team of Engineers
- Knowledge in strategic planning and risk management
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Be persuasive, encouraging and motivating and able to bring projects to successful completion
- Able to gain co-operation from all stakeholders, including upper management, Clients and other departments
Youll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and any relevant training to equip you with the technical and commercial knowledge youll need to gain further experience and progress your career.
Please note, if you do not receive any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, please be advised that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.We are unable to accept applications from outside of the UK