Vacany - Civil Engineer
Location - London
Anderselite has an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer to become part of one of the leading engineering consultancies in the world.
The company you will work for provide optioneering, outline and detailed design inputs for the AMP7 Framework programme (across a number of framework contracts) covering diverse and technically demanding and stimulating projects in the areas of wastewater / clean-water Infrastructure and non-Infrastructure.
This is a great role for career progression as our client will fully support you in your development and will provide you with the skills necessary of becoming a successful Civil Engineer.
• Liaison with clients to understand their specific requirements,
• Inputs to the development of Feasibility level design and Optioneering assessments,
• Preparation of outline & detailed designs drawings and associated other Construction- Ready documentation,
• Preparation of clear and well-structured design calculations, reports, drawings and other deliverables,
• Liaison with contractors, the supply chain and other project stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
• A good level of experience working within a civil engineering capacity, preferably within the water industry
• Good level of understanding and experience of civil design in water/sewage treatment works and infrastructure projects
• Wider design or construction related experience within the UK Civil Engineering sector
• Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to adapt to changing situations, with the talent to think effectively and clearly and implement effective solutions when faced with challenging stakeholders
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
• Working towards Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer professional status
• Good working knowledge and understanding of the applicable British Standards, UK Industry Codes of Practice and Water Specifications
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this excellent opportunity, get in touch on E: (url removed) T: (phone number removed) or apply directly