Infrastructure Engineers is seeking talented civil engineering candidates for paid intern positions at our Brea headquarters office. We provide engineering consultation services to public entities throughout Southern California. We are a dynamic and growing firm with a variety of projects which offer professional growth and career development in exchange for your diligence and focus. JOIN OUR TEAM!
SUMMARY To perform supervised engineering entry level work in assigned area of responsibility including research, preparation of calculations, report drafts, and initial plan drawings.
- Receives direction from the Project Manager, Senior Civil Engineer or Engineering Supervisor.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform preliminary research in preparation for site investigations. Participate in and prepare engineering studies and reports under supervision. Participate in site investigations to assist senior engineers with measurements and related data collection. Review routine test data. Prepare routine drawings under supervision. Prepare and distribute utility notices. Additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D concepts. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams). Minimum 3.2 GPA in engineering courses. Excellent communication skills. Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Senior-level status or Graduate student preferred.
- Class experience with a variety of simulation projects.
- Possession of or ability to obtain, a valid applicable California driver's license.
- Scheduling availability for regular office hours.
- Prefer two years of increasingly responsible civil engineering experience.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university. Possession of a valid CA driver's license.
- Possession of or ability to obtain EIT (engineer in Training) certificate preferred.