Our client is a team of forward thinking design and engineering consultants based in Newton Abbot. They have established themselves as a leading consultancy in Structural, Civil and Infrastructure Design Engineering. They are currently expanding and looking to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team. If you are experienced or ready to start your career after university, then this would suit you. As a Graduate Civil Engineer your role will involve:
To be considered for the Graduate Civil Engineer role you must have:
- Working on a diverse and interesting range of projects throughout the southwest and across different sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, education and health
- Undertake technical delivery of one or more projects as assigned, relating to all engineering design and project management
- You will be working with exceptional colleagues on infrastructure, highways and drainage design, scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project management.
- You will attend client meetings, briefing them on all technical aspects of the project or projects.
- Liaising with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory/statutory authorities to deliver detailed designs for Section 38's and Section 104's with statutory authority approval.
- You should have a relevant BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-motivated team player with good communication skills, have a strong work ethic and have the ability to work under own initiative.
- A working knowledge of PDS, Civils 3D, Microdrainge, AutoCAD and DMRB would be desirable but not essential.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer you'll be required to work 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri with 1hr lunch break taken 1pm-2pm (total working hours =37.5hrs/Week) Our client is offering the successful Graduate Civil Engineer:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- £23,000 - £25,000
- Support towards chartership
- Career progression
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and discretionary performance bonus
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.