J M Electrical are seeking an experienced Plumber / Heating Engineer to join our team at J M Electrical covering the Cornwall area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Renewable Energy installer based in Kelly Bray, Cornwall. We cover all of Devon and Cornwall although most of our work is within a 30 mile catchment area from the office.The role will include:
- Installation of Air Source Heat Pumps, radiator / underfloor heating systems and unvented hot water cylinders
- Some office work including specification and design as well as generating certificates and sign off documentation.
- Occasionally assisting with other tasks associated with the installation of Solar PV and Battery Storage.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop their career through professional and product training. They must be confident to work independently as well as part of a team and be willing to occasionally travel and work away.Suitable candidates should have:
Would be beneficial if candidate had any of the following:
- At least 5 years experience in industry
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS card
- G3 Unvented Cylinder Qualification
- WRAS Water Regs Qualification
- Experience installing Air Source or Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Company vehicle
- Uniform and PPE
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £16 p/h dependant on experience
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Gas Engineer, Plumber, Heating Engineer, Plumbing & Heating Engineer, Gas Safe Engineer, ACS Gas Accredited, Qualified Gas Engineer, Heating, Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Technician, Electrical Inspection, Qualified Electrician, 17th Edition, Electrical Testing, Engineering, 18th Edition, NICEIC Electrician, Testing Electrician, Inspection Electrician, Electrical Tester, Electrical Inspector, Electrical Improver may also be considered.