Our client is a team of forward-thinking design and engineering consultants based in Newton Abbot. They have established themselves as a leading consultancy in Structural, Civil and Infrastructure Design Engineering. They are currently expanding and looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team. If you are experienced or ready to start your career after university, then this would suit you. As a Graduate Structural Engineer your role will involve:
To be considered for the Graduate Structural Engineer role you must have:
- Working on a diverse and interesting range of projects throughout the South West
- Working across different sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, education and health.
- Liaise and coordinate with their infrastructure, highways and drainage engineers.
- Being involved in every aspect of scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project management
- You will work on and provide economic and structurally efficient buildings
- Producing drawings on AutoCAD or Revit
- Prepare structural design calculations as instructed, on a project basis using the current Eurocodes, BS standards and approved codes of practice.
- Assist with coordinating the structural and civil engineering aspects of the design process
- The relevant BEng/MEng in Structural Engineering
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD would be desirable
- Self-motivated and a good team player, with a strong work ethic
As a Graduate Structural Engineer, youll be required to work 8.30 am-5pm Mon-Fri with 1hr lunch break taken 1 pm-2 pm (total working hours =37.5hrs/Week) Our client is offering the successful Graduate Structural Engineer:
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- £23,000 - £25,000 basic, depending on the level of experience
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme and discretionary performance bonus. ?????
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.