Morrison-Maierle has exciting opportunities for a Civil Engineer to join our Land Development Market Group in our Bend-Redmond, Oregon office.
Opportunity: This position will provide a rewarding opportunity for a person driven to exceed client and firm expectations in the areas of business development, project management, project delivery, undertaking the technical work associated with municipal engineering projects, as well as. and planning; leading and mentoring junior engineers. Project management, client service and team leadership skills are fundamental to this position and the firm’s daily environment.
Project Types: Feasibility Assessments, Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Subdivisions, Architectural Site-Civil Plans, Conceptual Planning, and Various Project Entitlement Endeavors.
- Build a Land Development Group in our office by leading business development and client service initiatives (proposal development, interviews, presentations, etc.) and coordinating efforts with other members of the firm’s Land Development Group.
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong relationships with present and potential clients. Identify and pursue business development leads to grow our development market share in the Bend / Redmond market.
- Build a staff to complete workload and mentor staff from a client service and technical development perspective.
- Managing scope, schedule, budget, and personnel for projects. Projects include, but are not limited to, planning, design, scheduling, funding procurement, preparing technical reports, coordinating with multiple engineering disciplines, architects, and clients; preparation of construction plans and specifications; construction inspection and/or administration; site visits; and public presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Land Development industry Professional engineering (PE) license is required. Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D, including roadway, utilities, and site grading design experience Firm understanding of municipal zoning requirements and land use planning. Construction background or construction inspection experience Materials testing background or experience
This position will require periodic travel and must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record. Currently is a full-time position, but for the right individual a 30-hour part-time position would be considered.
Salary: $80,000 - $115,000/year (Depending on experience)
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program Employee Stock Ownership Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Health Savings Account contributions Paid Personal & Holiday Leave 401K matching contribution Relocation assistance available
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net