KCE Matrix, Inc. Structural, Civil and Environmental Engineering consultants.
Partnership in Structural Engineering
A qualified Structural Engineer with partnership aspirations to assume design and management duties. We are seeking a Project Structural Engineer with well-rounded knowledge in steel, concrete, masonry and wood design, retrofitting and intrusive investigations.
Structural Engineering duties include:
- Structural analysis, design and preparation of construction documents for new building projects, and retrofit of existing buildings.
- Earthquake, wind, and fire damage assessment and repairs.
- M.S. Degree required
- 4 years or more of related experience, P.E. license is a must, S.E. preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer program knowledge of SAP 2000 or RISA or RAM, etc.
- Up to 35% Partnership Position
All interested candidates please submit your resume