REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT – DENVER, CO
Terradyne Engineering is seeking an experienced geotechnical/materials testing operations manager to run the daily operations of our Denver (Aurora) Colorado branch, plus oversee operations of our two Dallas/Fort Worth Branches. Experience with people management, client relations, and financial oversight is required.
Our growth is contagious, and we want an individual who can harness the potential of our staff to create a unique and praise-worthy experience for our clients. If you are adept at setting a positive leadership example, fostering deep relationships, and who has a plan for navigating toward future success, let's talk.
We are a full-service engineering consulting firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, material testing, building and quality control inspections. Our clients include contractors, developers, owners, engineers, architects, and state and local governments.
At Terradyne, we encourage a friendly and challenging work environment. We recognize that the success of our company is built by the talent of our team members. We are a growing privately held company, where you get to be a true difference maker. Recently, Inc Magazine ranked Terradyne No. 1,038 on its 38th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest growing private companies.
Challenge and opportunity are part of the company culture and built into our growth. As a mid-sized firm, every single person is a valuable part of our success. At Terradyne, you are more than just another employee, you are a part of the team!
We value the hard work of our team members and in return provide competitive wages, benefits, and career growth opportunities.
Our strong company culture attracts top talent, making Terradyne one of the top places to work. We provide a safe workplace with opportunity for growth and advancement through formal training, mentorship, and a collaborative work environment.
Regional Vice President Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects (geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing) of the branch.
- Oversee operations of Dallas/Fort Worth branches (daily operations are run by a local Branch Manager).
- Responsible and accountable for Branch P&L, including revenue and budget forecasts and actuals.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Manage and conduct department payroll review and input.
- Responsible for branch hiring, team members' job performance, coaching, counseling, terminations and ensuring Terradyne published policies and procedures are complied with.
- Increase sales year-to-year.
- Actively participate and evolve into a leadership role in one or more appropriate local trade/marketing/professional organization.
- Ensure that all team members meet the minimum training standards.
Terradyne offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus structure based on branch performance and vehicle allowance. Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching and life insurance.
- Five years of experience in geotechnical and/or construction materials testing field
- Management experience
- PE preferred but not required
$110,000 to $130,000 with PE
$80,000 to $100,000 without PE