I am working with an award winning rail and civil engineering group, responsible for delivering some of the United Kingdom's most prestigious rail and highway infrastructure projects.
They are currently playing a leading role in the delivery of the Core Valley Lines, £700.M project consisting of upgrading the existing infrastructure and electrification of the network.
The programme will run for a further two years and as such the client require a qualified NEC Supervisor with a background of managing civil engineering or rail infrastructure packages of work.
The role will be based in Treforest (Cardiff) and the duration of the contract is 12 - 18 Months. The shifts are predominantly days, although some night shifts will be part of the contract.
The role offers an attractive day rate of circa £350 - £400 per day and falls outside of IR35.
* Act as the Supervisor as required under the NEC suite of contracts.
* Performing regular site inspections to monitor progress and quality of works on site.
* Provide weekly written reports to the Project Manager and attend monthly project progress meetings during construction phase.
* Perform snagging and defect inspections as required under the contract.
* Ensuring Contractor performs responsibilities under the Contract.
* Proactive liaison with Contractor to identify potential issues and monitor programme