Role: Geo-Environmental Engineer
A leading multidiscipline consultancy delivering commercial and technical excellence to our clients in the UK, across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects.
* To assist in the delivery of site investigation projects.
* Provide technical support to our Infrastructure and Structural Engineering teams.
* Duties will include the preparation of desk studies and factual and interpretative ground investigation reports. Hazardous ground gas/groundwater monitoring and sampling.
* Management and supervision of ground investigation works, to include logging and sampling of soil and rock.
Requirements / Skills
* A relevant science or engineering degree (e.g. geology, civil engineering).
* A Masters degree with geoenvironmental or geotechnical focus is desirable.
* At least 2 years relevant post-graduate experience will be beneficial. Either with an engineering consultancy or ground investigation contractor.
* Good organisation skills and the ability to manage time effectively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to generate reports.
* Ability to deliver projects and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
* Working towards chartered status with a professional body (e.g. CEng, CGeol).
* Clean UK driving licence