I am currently recruiting for a Design Engineer for a multi-utilities contractor specialising in the provision of gas, electrical and water services for the Scottish Construction sector. They are looking for a Design Engineer to join their growing team based in Glasgow.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Produce compliant designs of Multi Utility projects using relevant software packages (Gas, Water and Electricity)
* Submittal and Management of Design packs to Asset Owners ensuring compliance with standards and timeous approvals
* Produce and submit estimates and quotations to clients
* Liaise with clients directly to assist the business development team in the securing of new projects.
* Provide technical support to other members of the team as well as clients and contractors
Qualifications and Skills Required:
* HNC/HND in relevant engineering discipline preferred
* Experience in Utilities Design
* Competence with AutoCad and Windebut software
* Good all-round IT skills
* Good time management and attention to detail
* Good Organisational skills in order to manage demanding workload.
* Ability to work effectively on own as well as being part of a team.
* Full Driving Licence (preferred but not essential)
Alongside a competitive starting salary and great opportunities for career advancement and personal development within a stable organisation.
To apply and to have a discreet conversation regarding this role, please email an updated CV to the attached email address or call Steph on the number below for more details