A specialist engineering group are looking to recruit a Civil Design Engineer to join their team. This role will be working within the water sector. They are market leaders in the industry and looking for someone with previous water experience.
This is a contract position with one day a week working from home.
What are the responsibilities?
* Produce Civil design layouts which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be constructed and commissioned effectively.
* Ensure that standard practices are utilised wherever possible.
* Provide estimates and feedback for proposals department.
* Work to procedures and processes to ensure the continuing development of the department
* Monitor and review the procedures and processes
* Write, update and monitor efficient procedures to aid the smooth running of the department.
* Ensure co-ordination of designs with all other disciplines internal and external to MWH Treatment in order to ensure that the design processes carried out on the contract are coordinated for the benefit of the contract as a whole.
* Maintain files and records throughout the duration of contracts.
About The Candidate
* Civil Engineering degree (Preferable)
* Membership of a professional institution chartered or nearing chartership
* Understand the principles of water and sewage treatment.
* Ability to rationalise designs and produce economic plant layouts
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy.
For more details, please call (phone number removed)