Would you like to work for an independent, award-winning consultancy who can offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of significant projects in and around Manchester?
My client usually promotes from within, but following a period of significant growth is reaching out into the market to supplement the team.
What is the job scope?
You will lead a team of up to 10 in the delivery of £1m+ of income per year, on prestigious projects across Manchester and surrounding areas.
Are you a team leader who wants to contribute to other's success and that of the overall business.
If you have a positive mindset, can lead projects and people, and genuinely have a desire to join a company where people and work / life balance is the norm, then this is for you.
What we need from you
• Proven experience of leading and mentoring a team of structural engineers.
• Technically competent and understands the fundamentals of structures and the associated construction details.
• Accredited degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering
• Hold or near to Chartered status (IStructE , ICE or Equivalent)
So, what is on offer?
* First-class working environment which offers areas for bike parking, showers, catering and nearby public transport
* Staff benefits which are a real benefit to you
* A culture of learning and growth with awards for helping its employees to achieve their goals
* Investors in People Platinum accredited company. A standard that is currently held by fewer than 1% of IIP accredited organisations
If you have an interest in this role, then please apply as soon as you can