An opportunity has come about for a Civil Engineer to join an Infrastructure team in an established consultancy in Gloucester, the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years post graduate experience in a consultancy environment .
You should be proficient in MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software and have experience in drainage design, SUDS, road design, DMRB and highway section agreement works.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in the field of civil engineering.
- Working towards chartership
- Strong communication skills
- Strong experience and sound knowledge and understanding of highways and drainage infrastructure.
- Fully conversant with sewerage sector guidance (formerly sewers for adoption).
If you are interested in this role, please contact George Cartwright at Calibre Search or click apply.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.