We are looking to recruit a Principal or Senior Structural Engineer for our client based in Manchester.
Our client is a consultancy with multiple offices in many UK however this role in based North West overseeing their Northern clientthey provide a flexible work/life balance which allows employees to be proactive and flexible in their approach to their work.
Our client works on new and refurbishments across all sectors. They are involved in smaller to muti-million-pound projects and have several long-term clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a highly experienced team and further progress their career.
Our client are looking for:
- An Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Someone who is pro-active in engaging with project team members
- Commercial Astute
- Project Management experience
- Must be able to conduct site surveys/visits
- Confident in checking other employee designs and singing them off
- A confident individual who is happy to take the lead on projects
- Chartership with either the ICE or IstructE
- Experience in design and construction of large-scale engineering projects
- Experience liaising with clients and other parties to build professional relationships
- Ability to guide and mentor teams
- Pro-active verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of c.£65,000 depending on experience.
Flexible working options are also available.