Graduate Civil Engineer (Bridge Design)
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
My client is a well-regarded multidisciplinary consultancy with a network of regional offices across the UK employing circa 550 people. They do a diverse range of work with projects from houses all the way through to projects with £200 million construction values.
Due to an increase in workload they are seeking to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer (Bridge Design) with 2 years' + experience to join their busy office in Newcastle.
The ideal candidate will have at least a year's relevant UK experience, any experience within ports and harbours would be of extreme interest.
As a Graduate Bridge Engineer, you will be supporting senior staff on:
* Bridge Inspections
* Site inceptions
* Supporting senior staff with design and design checks
* Detailed design and calculations
* Inspection Reports
* Calculation Reports
* Answering technical queries from contractors
The skills and experience we look for in our graduates:
* On track to receive an honours degree in Civil Engineering with an interest in structural, geotechnical or bridges.
* You will have relevant work experience gained through summer placements and internships.
* Finally, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time you start employment.
* Competitive Salary based on experience
* 33 days annual leave including public holidays
* Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
* Competitive Pension Scheme
* Child Care Voucher Scheme
* Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Loyalty Bonus
* Professional Qualification Bonus
* Employee Reward Scheme
* Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee's