Plumber- NVQ Level 2 (No Gas Qualifications Required).
Multi role positions within a small engineering company contracted to local authorities and commercial clients maintaining housing, commercial offices and plant rooms.
The role predominantly requires the candidate to fulfil remedial works submitted via Water risk assessments including survey visits, general plumbing works, TMV servicing and replacements, dead leg removal and disinfection works under LS recommendations.
Additionally, the multi role will include pump servicing & replacements, minor electrical works and HVAC plant including Air conditioning and AHU / Ventilation system servicing for Local Authorities and multiple clients under contract.
Training can be provided for more specific requirements including HVAC qualifications,Electrical Controls and Testing and IFEDA courses pending selection to advance within the company.
Minimum Initial requirements:
* NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
* City & Guilds Water Hygiene LS
* Full Clean Driving Licence.
* DBS & Security Checks.
Additional Compulsory Qualifications:
* Asbestos Awareness
* Confined Space Entry
* First Aid at Work
* City & Guilds Legionella & TMV Installation & Maintenance.
(Note: These qualifications are available for further training subject to Terms of Employment).
Bias Training & Qualifications:
* Electrical Installer Qualifications.
* Industrial Electrical Controls.
* 18th Edition Electrical Qualification.
* C & G Inspection & Testing- Electrical
* Portable Appliance Testing
* F Gas Certification.
* HVAC Qualifications.
* BPMA/ PDA Pump Engineering Qualifications.
* BTEC Level 3 - Mechanical Engineering.
* IFEDA Approved Engineer.
(Note: The above qualifications and training is not a requirement for application and candidates that have any of the above will be advanced within our selection process if specific vacancies exist).
General Employment Details:
Working Hours: Annual Leave:
39.5 Hours Per Week
21 Days Plus Bank Holidays
Flexible Leave & Additional Timed Served Holiday Entitlement. Training & Development.
Salary: Negotiable+ Pension Scheme+ Company Vehicle. Company Profile:
specialise predominantly in Water & Air systems. The following works are undertaken but not specific in that we do expand our areas of work to fulfil client requirements or general contract scope of works.
* Pump Sales, Servicing, Repairs & Installations.
* Pump & Control Systems - Potable, Industrial, Effluent & Treatment Plants.
* Water Management - System Design, Installation, Maintenance (Legionella Control).
* Heating, Hot & Cold-Water Systems - Plant Maintenance.
* Pressurisation & Cold-Water Booster Sets - Design, Installation, Repairs & Servicing
* HVAC Systems -Air Conditioning, AHU, Ventilation Systems & MVHR.
* Wet & Dry Riser Systems - Testing & Maintenance.
* Planned Preventative Maintenance Schemes.
Current clients include Local Authorities, NHS, IOHS, Schools, Leisure Industry, Transport, Management Companies, Industrial, Commercial & Domestic Clients in which we cover all aspects of our scope of works