We are working with Proserve who have an exciting opportunity available for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their Engineering and Construction team based in Kenilworth. You will join Proserve on a full-time, permanent basis working 40 hours per week. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on qualifications, skills and experience.
As the Graduate Civil Engineer, you will produce detailed and constructible solutions for Proserve's clients and support their installation on site in the UK and worldwide. This role will be challenging and varied and offers fantastic opportunities for skills and career development.
What you will be doing as the Graduate Civil Engineer:
* Planning for effective project implementation
* Development of temporary and permanent solutions to a high level
* Production of construction documentation
* Attend sites for solution development meetings
* Provide installation support and training
Skills and experience required as the Graduate Civil Engineer:
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
* Hold a Master's degree in Civil Engineering
* Have strong practical and critical thinking skills
* Be proficient in AutoCAD
* Have demonstrable practical experience from construction or similar transferrable skills
* Have demonstrable ability to thoroughly plan for effective implementation
* Be an effective communicator
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Hold a full, clean Driving Licence and have the flexibility to travel around the UK and overseas where necessary for project work
Proserve will support you to become an expert in marine construction methods using fabric formed in situ concrete through tailored training, one to one coaching and practical exposure. Proserve will also support Chartership progression via the Mentor Supported Training route to Chartership.
We welcome applications from Graduates early in their career as well as those who are more experienced.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become Proserve's Graduate Civil Engineer, please click 'Apply' today.
No agencies please