Would you like to work for an independent, award-winning consultancy who can offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of significant projects in Scotland?
My Client is currently looking for a Project Civils / Structures Design Engineer to join their Scottish team. First class on-site facilities in the heart of Glasgow / Edinburgh. However, the role does offer hybrid working so the work/life balance is respected.
What you'll be doing
Leading a team of Civil Engineering professionals to deliver innovative solutions on a wide range of significant projects across a variety of sectors.
Developing new and innovative design ideas and principles to enhance the environment and the working/living areas for the residents. You will play a key part in forging the future of design and vision for Scotland.
Whilst the role involves the design of both highways and drainage, the greater emphasis is on the drainage design as this forms a greater proportion of their day to day work.
* Be proactive and seek opportunities to mentor and support the team
* Appropriately qualified and significantly experienced in the field of Civil Engineering
* Experienced using Civils 3D and undertaking drainage and SuDS designs using Causeway Flow (or equivalent)
Able to produce Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategy reports for planning
So, what is on offer?
* First-class working environment which respects the person and offers areas for bike parking, showers, catering and public transport
* Staff benefits which are a real benefit to you
* A culture of learning and growth with awards for helping its employees to achieve their goals
* Investors in People Platinum accredited company. A standard that is currently held by fewer than 1% of IIP accredited organisations