One of London's top residential developers is actively expanding their rapidly growing modular department, by recruiting a Structural Engineer, to be based from their factory in Kent. As Structural Engineer you will be involved in the design and installation of all structural elements in each modular unit, sign off on design work and help carryout installation onsite.
This client is best known across the city for the impressive array of prestigious residential developments they have completed. With a guaranteed pipeline of ten years, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are renowned for their career progression opportunities and offers the chance to transfer into one of the fastest growing sectors in construction. The demand for modular infrastructure continues to grow, as does the need for its talent.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
* Developing detailed analytical models by hand and using computer software to understand structural behaviour.
* Hand sketching and building physical models.
* Liaising internally with engineers and directors.
* Communicating externally with collaborators including architects, contractors, and clients. -Managing the delivery of key packages of construction information.
* Many of the projects are on fast track developments, so candidates must be delivery-focused with good technical skills.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
* 3+ years' experience structural engineering experience ideally
* Applicants must be degree educated.
* Steel frame experience
* Modular experience desirable/Knowledge of modular build types
This is a fantastic opportunity to transfer into one of the fastest growing sectors in construction and grow with a market leading company. If you would like to apply for this role please forward a copy of your up to date CV using the link provided, or call Niall on (phone number removed)