Senior Civil EngineerBirminghamPermanentCompetitive rates!Interviewing ASAP!
We are working with a major consultancy operating within Transport and Infrastructure who are looking to increase the size of their successful team. They currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior Civil Engineerto join their team in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
The Senior Engineer isa key role within our organisation which takesresponsibility for the efficient and effective delivery of projects, ensuring the needs of the client and the business are met.
- A relevant degree in the Engineering space.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Professionally qualified Chartered or Incorporated Engineer and
- Ability in the application of safety standards, CDM regulations and in the application and teaching of civil engineering design principles and standards.
- Ability in the application and teaching of construction principles and standards including experience of project delivery in construction related markets.
- Experienced at working with contractors in a design and build environment.
- Experienced within the rail sector and ability in the use of Network Rail procedures and standards.
- Experience of contract conditions, processes and procedures.
- Ability in programming, budgets and timescales
- Experience of the transportation sector.
- Demonstrableline management experience.
- Experience of designing and checking civil engineering deliverables.
- Ability in the use of Eurocodes.
- Experience in the use of computer analysis programs.
Our client is looking to set up interviews as early as next week, so if this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward an up to date version of your CV to e r i n . m a r t i n @ v i t a l . u k . c o m