Multinational civil engineering contractor with an extensive background of delivering major projects on a global basis require Permit Manager to join their team on a major highways scheme based in South Wales.
The project is valued at £500.M and delivered over a five year programme. The scheme consists of 17Km of duel carriageway and 29 structures.
The role offer the opportunity work on a fast paced and technically challenging scheme. Additionally, with a five year programme the client is able to offer continuity of regional work and a progressive environment.
- Setting Out Use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Coordinating site drawings
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team, and subcontractors
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFIs and resolves technical issues
- Record keeping and reporting
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects (Highways, Drainage, Earthworks etc)
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station, and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft