Civil Design Engineer
A great opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join one of the best medium sized consultancies with offices throughout the UK. The position is with their Glasgow team who are experiencing some exceptional growth and have a very exciting pipeline of work coming up.
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000
* Using Civil3D and MicroDrainage for the design of roads and drainage within the residential, commercial, industrial sectors to name a few.
* Regularly dealing with local authorities and other regulatory bodies such as Scottish Water and SEPA.
* Obtaining RCC approvals.
* Occasional site visit to conducts surveys & inspections.
* Regularly liaise with other project stakeholders.
* At least a HND in civil engineering or similar
* Working knowledge of civil3D, PDS or MicroDrainage.
* Comfortable with producing design for road and drainage schemes for various types of projects.
This Opportunity Boasts
* A very competitive salary with a great overall benefits package
* A clear path on how you can progress within the business
* Remote working options
* A yearly bonus
* Excellent training on the use of key civil softwares
If this opportunity interest you or you would like more information about the role and benefits then please click apply or contact Grant at James Gray Engineering