We have a vacancy for a Graduate Engineer that is passionate about starting their career journey in a consultancy environment. Our client has an established training culture and operates under a structure of coaching, mentoring and collaboration. The variety in workload and multi discipline structure presents opportunities to gain experience on a wide variety of projects.
• Production of detailed design work for Design & Principal Engineering Staff.
• Undertake elemental design tasks, which may include calculations, drawings, sketches, and reports.
• Work with CAD/Revit Technicians for production of projects drawings.
• Attend design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
• Take guidance from Senior Staff and contribute to overall project delivery/success.
• Ensuring that the technical content of all work carried out is correct and completed in accordance with design codes of practice.
The successful candidate:
• Minimum BEng/BSc (Hons) University Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
• Work Placement or post qualification experience beneficial.
• Effective time-management skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Effective communicator and problem solver.
• Ability to liaise with members of design / construction teams