A Major civil engineering contractor is seeking a Site Engineer for on multi discipline civil / infrastructure schemes across the Yorkshire region
They are looking for someone that wants to push themselves and progress with a reputable major contractor, there will be training provided so that you can progress from your current position.
Key Areas of responsibility will include:
* Requires a good level of communication skills
* Obtain drawings, notify any changes
* Request RFI's and maintain tracking system to manage responses and close out
* Ensure all temporary works designs are in place
* Ensure all work is undertaken to the current drawings and specification
* Ensure setting out is undertaken in accordance with the method statement and risk assessment
* Manage the concrete cube process.
* Manage the quality assurance (QA) checks, reports and files.
* Manage and co-ordinate engineering resource to carry out and gather as built information.
* Close out defects in a timely fashion
Health and Safety
* Read and understand the Health and Safety policy and procedures and carry out work in accordance with its requirements.
* Work in accordance with the Quality and Environmental procedures and ensure the relevant forms are completed.
* Liaise with the site manager on a regular basis and report any health and safety noncompliance