Here is why you will love this job.
* Privately owned, the consultancy is a young, fiercely growing Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy, sector specialists within the High End Residential, Commercial, Leisure a Mixed-Use sectors
* As a Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and bespoke projects throughout the UK.
* Established eleven years ago, the company has grown organically
* The team work from a modern and vibrant office in Bristol with a fun yet professional atmosphere.
* The company is flexible and forward-thinking, offering training and support where needed.
* Salary: £40k - £50k - depending on experience.
* Experience: Up to five years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Chartered or currently working towards Chartership
What our client is looking for:
* A Degree or a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
* A minimum of 3-4 years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, TEDDS and other design packages
* You will need to understand the planning requirements to design SUDS drainage strategy
* Fully prepare an underground drainage package for construction.
* Design the highways, inclusive of the tracking exercises, to get technical approval. Experience in using Causeway Drainage software is essential).
You will join their small design team where your progress will be overseen by more senior engineers. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials ranging from £1m to £25m in value. Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
To find out more information, please contact Nic Antoniou at PRG or apply online and we will be in touch to discuss your application