Senior Structural Engineer
£48k - £55k + Benefits
Here is why you will love this job.
* Privately owned, the consultancy is a young, fiercely growing Structural Engineering Consultancy, sector specialists within the High End Residential, Commercial, Leisure a Mixed-Use sectors
* As a Structural Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and bespoke projects throughout the UK.
* Established eleven years ago, the company has grown organically
* The team work from a modern and vibrant office in Bristol with a fun yet professional atmosphere.
* The company is flexible and forward-thinking, offering training and support where needed.
* A real opportunity for you to lead projects and build a team of Structural Engineers xreporting to you.
* Salary: £48k - £55k - depending on experience.
* Experience: Up to five years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Chartered or currently working towards Chartership
What our client is looking for:
* A Degree or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
* A minimum of 3-4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Excellent literacy with Revit, AutoCAD, TEDDS and other design packages
* You will also support engineers within the team producing technical solutions and review their work (proficiency to use NBS specifications, Oasysm GSA, TEDDS, SCIA, Master Series is critical.
You will join their small design team where your progress will be overseen by more senior engineers. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials ranging from £1m to £25m in value. Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
To find out more information, please contact Nic Antoniou at PRG or apply online and we will be in touch to discuss your application