Fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and well established steelwork fabrication business based in North Yorkshire. On offer is a very competitive salary, initial accommodation assistance (if required). The company boast a friendly working environment and a varied and rewarding career. £45 - £57K D.O.E.
Projects undertaken range from design and build portal frame structures for warehousing and agricultural use through to builders beams.
• Producing steelwork size/frame designs to Eurocode/BS standards as required.
• Provide moment connection design and technical design advice to internal Drawing Office staff as required.
• Assist with tender design/value engineering as required.
• Previous experience designing structural steelwork frame and/or connection design is required.
Previous experience working within a steelwork fabrication business or a design consultancy is required.
• Hold a professional engineering qualification.
• Experience using steelwork design/engineering software packages - training provided if necessary for appropriate design software.
• Excellent salary based upon experience and qualifications £45 - £57K D.O.E.
• Assistance with accommodation/relocation if required.
• Potential to work in other areas of business with diverse career development potential, such as within Project Management/Engineering, Drawing Office, Contracts etc.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts