Our client is a medium / large structural steelwork fabrication company, that is very well established with a very busy order book and based in the Coventry area, now require an additional Steelwork Designer to join their busy team.
Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer duties:
* Producing steelwork connection & frame designs to Eurocode/BS standards as required.
* Provide technical design advice to internal Drawing Office staff including moment connection design to assist Detailers.
* Assist with tender design/value engineering as required.
* Attend design/ launch / planning meetings as required.
Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer requirements:
* Previous experience (minimum 3 years) designing structural steelwork frame and connection design, preferably working for a steelwork fabricator or associated engineering business.
* Experience in portal frame design, beam and stick, mezzanine floor etc. all within the industrial, commercial and agricultural markets,
* Hold a professional engineering qualification.
* Chartered or non-chartered welcome to apply.
* Experience using steelwork design/engineering software packages.
On offer for the Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer:
* Very good salary £40K - £55k and based DOE.
* Good career prospects.
* Friendly working environment.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts