Civil Engineer - Manchester
My client, a major multidisciplinary Consultancy specialising in Civil, Structural and Water Engineering are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their excellent team in Manchester. Why this consultancy?
My client is renowned for their expertise and holistic, collaborative approach regarding both engineering and architectural innovation towards environmental sustainability. They are a unique team of specialists who are committed to understanding their challenges and finding smarter solutions within both public and private sectors. What are the responsibilities?
What are the requirements?
- Providing brilliant designs within Civil and Structural Design projects.
- Supporting the team in the planning and delivery of feasibility, outline and detailed design submissions and specifications.
- Coordinating with junior resources to assist in the delivery of projects within a timeframe.
Benefits of the role:
- A degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Civil design experience.
- Interest in Chartered status.
- Great knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office.
- A competitive salary.
- Access to Employee Network Groups.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Voluntary benefits - (retail discounts, health and wellbeing, travel, technology).
My client is a brilliant multidisciplinary consultancy, with 3700 staff members working in 50 offices. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you!
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Hannah Parker on or email to .