Energy and Efficiancy Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000
Pension, Bonus & Numerous Benefits
Trevett Services are proud to be supporting our client in their search for an Energy Champion to work on a range of commercial office buildings. This position is split between Mechanical Engineering as well as reporting and developing future for energy use reduction.
This position would suit an Electrical / Mechanical Engineer who is looking to add a new string to their bow as well as progression into a more senior managerial position.
Daily duties would include, consulting with the FM team on a regular basis to ensure a pro-active support to their requirements and planned and reactive activities as well as undertaking Energy Efficiency and Decarbonisation Audits on a range of building types across the estate.
* Previous experience working within Facilities Maintenance
* Appropriate technical skills with at least 5 years' experience (Electrically Biased)
* Demonstrate a reasonable knowledge of statutory health and safety requirements.
* Demonstrate a willingness to comply with health and safety management system
* Able to demonstrate working on energy solutions and innovative platforms Computer literacy - excel, word, etc
* Familiarity and knowledge of site engineering systems and fabric requirements
* Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
* Presentation Skills
If this is of interest to you or someone you may know please get in touch with Tom Carson