Associate Structural Engineer
Are you a Chartered Structural Engineer seeking a senior appointment? Would Billericay suit you?
An Associate is required to join this medium sized design consultancy.
The company provides civil and structural engineering services on residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail building projects to Clients such as Developers, Contractors and others who invest in the built environment. This includes new build as well as maintenance and refurbishment projects. Projects tend to be large housing or commercial developments, often new build RC or steel frame multi storey. The role will include mentoring more junior staff as well as hands on design.
The ideal candidate:
· CEng status with experience of working in a similar role
· 10 years of post-graduate experience buildings design experience
· Highly computer literate
· Good written English
· Experience of structural design in all the main materials
· Ability to run projects, manage clients, manage and mentor staff
· Manage and forecast project resourcing requirements, manage project delivery
· Experience of Scia FE, TEdds, Cads 3d and Masterseries would be advantageous.
The company are offering competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits scheme, which includes life insurance and profit share/annual bonus.
The company have a lovely office space just 5 minutes walk from the station and parking is also available.
This role may suit someone fed up of the London commute but still seeking large project exposure.
(phone number removed)