We are currently dealing with a major Engineering consultancy who is looking at expanding there Manchester team by recruiting a Rail Civil Structural Engineer to work on a range of major Rail based projects in which youll get an opportunity work under experienced Engineers to develop and undertake CRE responsibilities on Rail projects. Within the role you will resolve technical civil engineering issues helping to develop the production of drawings, reports and specifications in related to Rail projects.
As the Rail Civil Structural Design Engineer, you will provide technical support into assigned projects under professional supervision for the successful delivery of a wide array projects working in collaboration with other design disciplines.
This position could suit an experienced Graduate (3 years +) or Assistant Rail Civil Design Engineer looking to make that next step up into an Engineering positions. Alternatively, it could suit a Rail Civil or Structural Design Engineer looking for a fresh challenge to join one of the UK leading Engineering consultancies.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the design.
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or a related subject accredited by the Engineering Council.
- Eurocode experience
- Ideally started to make progression on working towards Chartership.
- Design software experience such as TEDDS, STAAD, MIDAS or similar
As mentioned, this position is based in Manchester so could suit candidates in the surrounding Northwest regions like Liverpool or Warrington. This role will adopt flexible working with a split week between home and office,
If this is of interest, then dont hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing.