Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Civil Chartered Engineer on a 12 month contract based in Stafford
You will be responsible for the day-to-day workings of the office and have support staff, as a result, good communication and man management skills are needed.
The Senior Civil Engineer will lead civil design project teams to create world-class designs on a variety of power projects (Especially Substation works). The Senior Civil Engineer will lead the project team throughout the design and construction process, adapting civil plans according to budget constraints, design factors, or client needs.
Responsibilities of the civil chartered engineer: -
* Manage current clients
* Manage design and engineering team
* Complete detailed specifications on structural designs
* Make sure both projects and design work are completed to the agreed timescales
* Liaising with all parties during the design process.
* Lead civil design of projects from the conceptual phase through design completion for project needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers.
* Prepare civil equipment: packaged equipment and construction specifications and data sheets, Request for Qualifications (RFQs), technical bid summaries, and purchase recommendations.
* Review civil vendor drawings
Requirements of the civil chartered engineer: -
* MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
* Minimum of 5 years' experience,
* Chartered with IStructE or ICE.
* Experience with a mix of projects
* Excellent communication skills
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first