Civil Structural Engineer
First People Solutions is working with one of the leading Consulting Engineers in the Edinburgh area, who are looking for ambitious Senior / Principal Civil Structural Engineers
to join their growing team. Our client is involved in several exciting projects and is looking for an experienced Engineer to lead and deliver projects in the Power & Energy and Manufacturing sectors.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with extensive Project management, Client management, and Civil Structural design experience. This is a Lead Engineer role in the company and there is an opportunity to progress.Your experience, background and approach to work will include:
What's in it for you?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered (CEng) status or close to
- 5-10 years of post-graduate experience
- Conversant in industry relevant software
- Good knowledge of relevant policy and design standards
- Be client facing and manage projects effectively
- Can mentor graduate engineers
- Work within a team that supports your leadership
- Large and varied projects
- Flexible working policy (hybrid)
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive salary, annual bonus and regular salary reviews
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply online with your most updated CV. As a next step, a member of our team will reach out for a confidential chat and tell you more about this opportunity and possibly others.
First People Solutions have a number of roles in this sector so if you would like to have a chat about the market in general, we would love to hear from you.