Principal Structural Engineer
First People Solutions is recruiting for a leading Consulting Engineer who are actively expanding their successful engineering team in Edinburgh
. Due to an increased workload, they require a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to lead projects within their current workload in Building Structures. They have a broad range of projects in several sectors, including a great deal of work in the Education sector.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with extensive Project management, Client management and Civil Structural design experience. This is a Lead engineer role in the company and there is an opportunity to progress to Associate / Director level.Your experience, background and approach to work will include:
What's in it for you?
- Chartered status preferred
- SER Certifier preferred but not essential
- Conversant in industry relevant software
- Knowledge of building structures and infrastructure design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
- Good knowledge of relevant policy and design standards
- Be client facing and manage projects effectively
- Can mentor graduate engineers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (hybrid)
- Key management responsibilities
- Work with a team that supports your leadership
- Pension and life assurance
- Clear development and opportunity to progress
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply online with your most updated CV and a member of your team will contact you directly.