T. R. Long Engineering, P.C. is hiring! We are a family-oriented business seeking to grow across Georgia. Consider joining our family! T. R. Long Engineering, P.C. is seeking a Georgia Registered Professional Engineer. We have openings in both our Hinesville and Pooler offices. The candidate should have experience in roadway design, water and sewer system design site design and development, subdivision design and drainage design for both municipal and private projects. Good personal and communication skills are a must. Strong computer skills are required with Autodesk Civil 3D, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Our work environment is friendly and fun loving. T. R. Long Engineering, P.C. offers competitive salaries and benefits including 100% paid insurance for the employee, paid time off, retirement programs and professional development assistance. Apply now for immediate openings.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or MicroStation
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering