We are looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer for our client based in Conway, North Wales.
Our client is a Engineering Design Consultancy with multiple offices in many UK and further expanding as the business grows. This role in based North Wales overseeing their Northern clients.
The client provides a flexible work/life balance which allows employees to be proactive and flexible in their approach to their work.
Our client works on new and refurbishments across all sectors and in particular Infrastructure. They are involved in smaller projects to muti-million-pound projects with multiple long-term clients.
As the Senior Structural Engineer this is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is expanding due to continued work winning. The position would suit somoene who is looking to progress their own career with full support and backing of the directors.
Our client is looking for candidates with:
- A Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Someone who is pro-active in engaging with project team members
- Commercially Astute
- Project Management experience
- Must be able to conduct site surveys/visits
- Confident in checking other employee designs and singing them off
- A confident individual who is happy to take the lead on projects
- Chartership with either the ICE or IstructE
- Experience in design and construction of large-scale engineering projects
- Experience liaising with clients and other parties to build professional relationships
- Ability to guide and mentor teams
- Pro-active verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate can expect a salary in line with their experience and above the market rates.
Hybrid working is also offered in this role.