Trainee Water Monitoring Technician - North London - 20,000-25,000 and benefits Are you looking to work for a nation-wide company which specialises in Water, Fire and Asbestos and provides a full range of legal compliance services and amazing training and progression opportunities? The role of the Trainee Water Monitoring Technician will be:
In order to apply for this role you will need:
- Conducting water testing and monitoring
- Water Sampling
- Responding to call outs and liaise with clients and tenants
- Testing and servicing thermostatic mixing valves
- Shower cleans
In return you will be offered
- A full UK Driving license
- An NVQ Level 2 or similar in Plumbing is desired but not required.
- Experience in a hands-on maintenance job is preferred but not required as training will be provided.
- The right to work in the UK is essential.
- A competitive salary
- A company vehicle
- Company sick pay scheme
- The opportunity to have overtime.
- Career progression
- In house and on the job training
Commutable areas: North London, Slough, Hackney, Southall, Islington, Kings Cross, Marylebone, Islington, Euston