Are you looking for a varied role that has a key emphasis on technical support and how the companies products may impact a buildings structure?
Do you have an understanding of structural engineering and are you a competent user of CAD?
If so then please read on!
Job Title: Structural Engineer - Technical support and customer support department
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours Mon-Fri 8am - 4.30pm
Holidays and benefits: Standard holiday of 23 days + 8 bank holidays/pension/company incentive scheme, onsite parking.
Working for a company that manufacture bespoke products for buildings and are part of a large group that have offices and manufacturing plants all over the world.
This role will be working in a technical support role, helping the sales and customer service team from a technical aspect with regards to structural considerations that there customers should take on board when installing the companies bespoke products onto buildings.
You will be working for a large manufacturing business that make bespoke products for the construction industry to which the role will involve:
- Producing manufacturing drawings in CAD to aid production to make the product
- Support the sales team with quotes
- Review customer drawings
- Guid the customer on structural implications that there product may have to a structure
- Provide daily support to the team from a technical structural stand point
- Produce drawings to help aid the customers project
The ideal candidate will have as many of the following to strengthen an application. Please not the following are beneficial to have but not an essential:
- Competent with CAD - 2d
- Understanding of structural engineering concepts and technical calculations
- Competent user of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with a range of issues with an enthusiastic approach to work as part of a team
Commutable from: Pinxton, Alfreton, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Derby, Nottingham and surrounding areas
If you are interested in the Structural Engineer - technical support role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this