Murray Recruitment is working with a specialised Water Hygiene contractor who is looking for Trainee Water Hygiene Fitters to join their expanding team based in Fife (Dunfermline area), Perth and Ayrshire (Kilmarnock).
**No previous experience required - full training provided!**
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to develop a new career within the water treatment industry.
A full-time, permanent position - this is a mobile role covering each local area.
Main duties include:
* Cold Water storage tank cleaning
* TMV monitoring, inspections and servicing
* Removal of dead legs within a pharmaceutical water system
* Cleaning & Disinfection of systems
Experience / Qualifications required:
* No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
* Any previous experience within a driving position, labouring, general maintenance or water hygiene environment would be advantageous.
* Full UK driving license is essential.
* Happy to work on a mobile basis - working directly with the client.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Due to the contracts secured you will be based within the Fife area.
* Salary - starting at £19,800 (increased in increments once learning modules are passed)
* £100 per month payable after passing probation (3 months)
* Van + fuel card
* Overtime available
* Working hours Monday - Friday 8 am-4:30 pm
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they are successfully placed in the job you will receive £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend