Structural engineer Location: Derby Salary: Negotiable DOE
We are looking for structural engineers with adaptability, technical skill and good communication to join our client's design team. You will work on building design from early stages through connections and temporary works, as well as research and development.
Skills and experience:
- Degree level education in structural engineering or similar is required, with MEng/MSc, PhD and CEng qualifications valued.
- Experience of design in steel and/or timber would be a bonus.
- Strong communication will help you work collaboratively with colleagues, other construction professionals and research institutions.
- Candidates should have a good working knowledge of Eurocodes and an appreciation of their underlying principles.
- You will be expected to develop a fundamental understanding of related fields such as structural fire design, building physics, architecture, and manufacturing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Novax recruitment are on the front line of structural steel recruitment.
- If you are a structural steel professional and you are looking for a new position, then send you cv over directly or apply for the role.
engineering, structural, steel, engineer, structures, construction, timber, Calculations, Design