Plumber / Water Hygiene Engineer
Are you a Water Hygiene / Remedial Engineer?
We are a copper and silver ionisation company with offices in Milton Keynes that are in need of a hard working and conscientious water hygiene / remedial engineer to travel across the country, sampling water and completing other water hygiene tasks.
What are the essentials?
* Experience in: water sampling (preferably for Legionella, TVCs and Pseudomonas), system flushing and temperature monitoring.
* Previous client facing roles either within water treatment or elsewhere.
* A full UK driving licence.
* WRAS approved/certified
* NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
* Experience in remedial works - TMV maintenance, tank cleaning, sampling, commercial plumbing experience etc
What would make you great?
* Completion of the Disinfection of Water Systems in Buildings course.
* Any relevant Legionella control qualifications.
* Plumbing qualifications.
* 3+ years experience dealing with hospital estates or infection control staff.
* Experience of installing water treatment systems
* Computer literate (especially via mobile platforms)
* A desire to join an innovative and expanding company.
* The desire to be part of a committed and proactive team.
What we can offer you:
* Professional development and a career path within a dynamic and growing organisation, that will take the time and the effort to continually develop your skills and encourage your ongoing progression.
* Training on our cloud-based water treatment software and continuous training internally and externally.
* A company van will be provided together with a fuel card. Private mileage in company vans is permitted subject to certain terms.
* Flexible working. Work is site and home based.
* The technology to carry out the role including a tablet and a phone (which may be used for personal use).
* The opportunity to join a growing company and share in their successes.
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Location: Office - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Site Work - Nationwide